1. I installed some packages that are important for FFMPEG autoinstaller via SSH Client:
# yum install libcurl libcurl-devel
# yum install git
# yum install git-all.noarch
2. You need to find this file (depending of server architecture) on the Internet (http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=perl(ByteLoader)):
In my configuration, I used this file:
3. You need to upload downloaded file from official repository to this location (you can use WinSCP):
4. Under WHM – Service settings – PHP configuration click on advanced settings, you need to set desired values for max upload size and max post size, and memory limit to be in parent with upload and post size. Than you need to save changes under PHP.
5. Restart Apache
6. Access your server via SSH as root
7. mkdir ~/ffmpeg-packages
8. cd ~/ffmpeg-packages
9. wget http://mirror.ffmpeginstaller.com/old/scripts/ffmpeg8/ffmpeginstaller.8.0.tar.gz
10. tar -xvzf ffmpeginstaller.8.0.tar.gz
11. cd ffmpeginstaller.8.0
Please wait until installation finish.
When installation finish, you will get in the end this message:
The ffmpeg and dependency package installation has been completed. You can use the following
paths for the major binary locations. Make sure to configure it in your conversion scripts too.
13. Restart Apache
So, save 50$ and enjoy.