A feature rich Android recipe app template for food lovers, chefs and cooking experts. This Food Recipe app template makes it easier than ever to create and manage your own recipes through the easy to use powerful admin page.
The template, created in Android Studio, enables you to create your own Recipe App with favorite recipes, categories, Deep link sharing, search, Admob Ads, Push Notifications, RTL Support, In-App purchase, Shopping list and much more.
The customisation of the app and setting up of the Admin Page is all explained in 2 separate video tutorials and online documentation. View the Documentation and Video Tutorials Here.
Check out the Admin Page Demo (Username: admin, Password: pass).
- Works offline and online – The app caches recipes locally, so if the user visited something, he would be able to visit it again without internet.
- Suggest Recipes – Users can suggest recipes through the Android App. The admin can accept/delete the suggested recipe from the Admin Page.
- Share Shopping Cart – Users can share their shopping cart. Example to send it to someone to do the shopping
- Grid view or card view – Recipes can be displayed in a grid or card format.
- Includes interstitial and Banner Google Play Services Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- All Graphics included – All graphics are also in .ai (illustrator) format
- 2 Video Tutorials Included – 2 video tutorial are included online for a quick start.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets user choose where he wishes to share his his recipe
- Deep link sharing – When a third party user clicks a link shared from the recipe app, it will take him directly to the shared recipe.
- Rate Feature – The app asks the user to rate the app after 5 clicks to make it easier for users to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customize – Most of the code you need to customise is eighter in Strings.xml and configurations.java
- In-App Purchase – The user can upgrade to premium to remove ads. To use this feature an extended license is required.
- Categories – Recipes are divided in categories
- HTML supported – The recipe directions support html, images and youtube videos.
- Google Analytics – The template has google analytics to track the user behaviour.
- Info Page – An extra page to put news, information, about, or anything you wish.
- Search – User can search recipes easily.
- Admin Page – A powerful admin page to manage, edit, create recipes, categories…
- Admin Page Dashboard – View how many people viewed, favorited or shared your recipes.
- Side Navigation Menu – Easy navigation through the side drawer
- Shopping List – User can add ingredients to a shopping list. He can also add custom ingredients by pressing the ’+’.
- Push Notifications – Includes firebase push notifications. Send them directly from the admin page.
- Settings Page – Allows user to turn off Push notifications
- RTL support – Right to left layout is supported.
- Variable Servings – User can change the number servings through the app.
- Multiple Images – You can upload multiple images for each recipe. The user can then scroll between them.
- Mini Web App – Designed to to boost your viral factor, by allowing people who don’t have the app see the recipes on social media.
- Nutritional Info – This can be disabled/enabled for each recipe. The app will calculate the daily values automatically
- Recipe Details – Prep. time, cook time & difficulty to give an overview of the recipe